Skyridge Inn: Bed and Breakfast Lodging only minutes from Capitol Reef Park Entrance!
After a full day of sight seeing and adventure, youâ€™ll enjoy relaxing in the best lodging near Capitol Reef!
Whether youâ€™re hiking Capitol Reef, Driving on scenic Highway 12, or Hiking, fishing on Boulder Mountain, Thousand Lake Mountain, or the Henry Mountains, Skyridge Inn bed and breakfast in Torrey, Utah is close to all of these great attractions!
Our Torrey Utah lodging is centralized, for you to enjoy the wide variety of natural beauty and rugged landscapes only to be found in Southern Utahâ€™s National and State Parks, and Mountain Ranges.
Things to see and do near Torrey Utah:
Hickman BridgeVisit Capitol Reef National Park Our feature attraction. So much to see and Do!
Cathedral ValleyCathedral Valley: Stone Monoliths resembling Gothic style Cathedrals and Egyptian Temples
Scenic Byway 12Drive Scenic Byway 12 Torrey is the Gateway city to this All-American Byway
Boulder MountainFish Boulder Mountain Lakes and Streams
Grand Staircase-Escalante National MonumentVisit Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, Amazing views, beautiful rock formations
Horseshoe CanyonDiscover Horseshoe Canyon, one of the best preserved collections of pictographs and petroglyphs in the United States. Features the â€œGreat Galleryâ€.
Lower Calf Creek FallsSee Lower Calf Creek Falls, Breathtaking waterfall, scenic canyon
Henry MountainsExplore Henry Mountains Intrepid adventurers will enjoy this rugged country
- Real-time Fishing Report
- Visit Thousand Lake Mountain for fishing, hiking, ATV or Horseback adventure!
- Experience Bicknell Bottoms, a bird-watcherâ€™s and wildlife enthusiastâ€™s Paradise!
- Robberâ€™s Roost: Ideal for Hikers, horseback riders, off-roaders (atv) and canyoneers
- See Anasazi Indian Village State Park, located on Scenic Byway 12 In Boulder, UT.
- http://static.stateparks.utah.gov/Anasazi/ Click on â€œInsideâ€ and â€œOutsideâ€ tabs for virtual tours