Capitol Reef National Park - A Few Short Minutes Away
Utah’s “Mighty Five” national parks are all found within 3 hours of our home-base at Skyridge. Centrally located between all the parks and just outside the entrance to Capitol Reef, the Inn is a perfect venue for a multitude of adventures!
- Capitol Reef National Park – 3 minutes
- Grand Staircase Escalante NM – 45 miles
- Goblin Valley State Park – 80 miles
- Lake Powell – 102 miles
- Bryce Canyon National Park – 106 miles
- Cedar Breaks National Monument – 140 miles
- Arches National Park – 162 miles
- Canyonlands National Park – 189 miles
- Zion National Park – 190 miles
Want to walk in the footsteps of native Americans, pioneers, cowboys and outlaws? Capitol Reef Outfitters 435-491-0242
Things to see and do near Torrey Utah
Rent your own UTV or hire a guide and venture off to the Velvet Ridge, Hells Hole, Boulder Mountains and much more. Take a sunset ride & sit around a fire to have smores. UTV to high mountain lakes & kayak.
Presenting a fly to trout in southern Utah waters is an experience you won’t soon forget. Local professional guides take you where you can fight fish, not crowds! Full, half-day and 2 hour trips are available with pick-up at Skyridge.
- Real-time Fishing Report
- Visit Thousand Lake Mountain for fishing, hiking, ATV or Horseback adventure!
- Experience Bicknell Bottoms, a bird-watcher’s and wildlife enthusiast’s Paradise!
- Robber’s Roost: Ideal for Hikers, horseback riders, off-roaders (atv) and canyoneers
- See Anasazi Indian Village State Park, located on Scenic Byway 12 In Boulder, UT.
- http://static.stateparks.utah.gov/Anasazi/ Click on “Inside” and “Outside” tabs for virtual tours